Eastern Iowa Community Colleges is partnering with the Greater Muscatine Chamber of Commerce and Industry to host a public forum with area legislators.
The forum will take place Saturday, March 4 from 9 – 10 a.m. at Muscatine Community College, 152 Colorado St., Muscatine. The building is fully ADA accessible. The forums will be live streamed on Public Access Channel 9 and online via zoom at www.eicc.edu/mccforum.
Audience members will have the opportunity to ask questions of local and regional interest. As time allows, questions will be accepted from virtual attendees. Invited legislators include:
- Representative Mark Cisneros, House District 96
- Representative Bobby Kaufmann, House District 82
- Senator Mark Lofgren, Senate District 48
- Senator Kerry Gruenhagen, District 41
- Representative Taylor Collins, District 95
Those legislators in attendance may vary depending on personal schedules and activities at the state house. For more information, contact Muscatine Community College at 563-288-6000.