Cheese Makers board elections held
The President of the Board for the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association lead the board for another year. Dave Buholzer of Klondike Cheese in Monroe, Wisconsin was elected to another term.
There are four new board members. Jeff Gentine of Masters Gallery Foods, in Plymouth, WI, Richard Guggisberg of Guggisberg Cheese in Millersburg, OH, Chris Renard of Renard’s Cheese, Sturgeon Bay, WI, and Bruce Workman of Edelweiss Creamery in Monticello, WI.
Chris Sandretti of Saputo Cheese USA, Milwaukee, WI; Jim Bleick of Graf Creamery, Bonduel, WI; Jeff Wideman of Maple Leaf Cheese Co-op, Monroe, WI and Ken Meyers of MCT Dairies, Inc., Millburn, NJ. Leave the board after serving their maximum six-year terms.
The full list of board members for 2020-2021 includes:
• Brian Baker of Baker Cheese, St. Cloud, WI
• Craig Filkouski of Great Lakes Cheese Company, Hiram, OH
• Gary Gosda of Lake Country Dairy/Schuman Cheese, Turtle Lake, WI
• Mike Hinrichsen of AMPI, New Ulm, MN
• Randy LaGrander of LaGrander’s Hillside Dairy, Stanley, WI
• Linda Lee of Prairie Farms Dairy, Carlinville, IL
• Craig Linz of Tetra Pak, Inc., Winsted, MN
• Tim Omer of Emmi Roth USA, Fitchburg, WI
• Paul Scharfman of Specialty Cheese Company, Reeseville, WI
• Mike Sipple of Agropur Inc., Appleton, WI
• Mark Witke of Zimmerman Cheese, Wiota, WI
• Tayt Wuethrich of Grassland Dairy Products, Inc., Greenwood, WI