Muscatine High School is proud to announce this year’s induction class into its Athletic Hall of Fame. This year’s class includes six former Muskie athletes, and two legendary Muscatine coaches.
This year’s class represents outstanding achievements at the high school level and beyond. The MHS Athletic Hall of Fame is proud to welcome the following athletes and coaches:
- Craig Koll, 1974, tennis
- Scott Beatty, 1987, baseball
- Danielle (Frere) Jenkins, 2008, track and field
- Issac Ales, 2011, football
- Emily (Clemens) Wieskamp, 2014, basketball
- Katie Shoultz, 2014, softball
- Coach Judd Anderson, swimming
- Coach Ron Kiser, boys tennis
This year’s class of inductees were honored at the Feb. 14th boys’ basketball game at MHS during the varsity halftime.
The Muscatine Athletic Hall of Fame started in 1984 to honor former outstanding Muskie athletes, and it now recognizes athletes, contributors and coaches that have made a difference at Muscatine High School.