UnityPoint Health® — Trinity Muscatine is once again sponsoring its annual Community Health Fair on Friday, April 15, from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., at the Muscatine Mall, 1903 Park Avenue, Muscatine. Representatives from UnityPoint Health – Trinity Breast HealthCenter, Robert Young Center, New Horizons, UnityPoint Clinic, Trinity Muscatine Public Health, Trinity Muscatine Pain Clinic, UnityPoint at Home, UnityPoint Hospice, Trinity Home Care Products as well as many other service areas will be available to answer questions regarding available health care resources.
The event will showcase health care and wellness organizations, service groups and businesses. Family activities will be available in addition to various health and wellness screenings, demonstrations and information. Some booth highlights include:
- Blood drive from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; blood typing from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Muscatine High School Cross Country Fun Run
- Full-size Star Lab
- Exercise and cooking demonstrations
- Children’s book readings by Musser Public Library (FREE books to children who attend)
- Car seat checks by Muscatine Fire Department
- LIVE animal program by Michelle Burns from Discovery Center
- Photo booth with wellness-related props
- FREE kids bike helmets and bike safety by Melon City Bike Club
The Trinity Muscatine Community Health Fair is open to the public at no charge.